fam new

fam new

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

We Made It!!!

WOW! Have we really been here a week??? What an adventure! We traveled for 30 hours, lost Madison at the airport in Santa Cruz and ended up in Bolivia without half of our luggage. Madison was found pretty quickly and the luggage showed up after vacationing in Buenos Aires ;)!

We are getting more acclimated to the city and the altitude each day. We are learning to navigate the public transportation systems and have enrolled in language classes. Our house isn´t ready yet, but hopefully will be soon. More details to come as soon as I can get on my computer...

9 comments:

  1. Great to hear an update--and glad Madison wasn't lost for long!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A missing Madison? Oh my! I would have had a heart attack! I am glad you found her quickly. Much better to arrive with out your luggage than your daughter :) Glad the family arrived safe and well. We are thinking of you and praying for you. Can't wait to hear more about Boliva.
    ~ Kathy from Dv8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear u guys made it safely TJ and wish u all the luck and u can really make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What excitment you have had. I am so glad that everything and EVERYONE made it safely!!! Can't wait to hear more about what is going on. Let me know how the language classes go. Give Maddison big hugs and kisses from us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so sad I was unaable to come and say Goodbye to you all. I love you and am so proud and happy for you. I will keep you all in my prayers. The children of Bolivia will be blessed by your service.

    We love you!
    Michelle,Maegan,Kyra and Koen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking about you today -- hope you're getting acclimated and settled in. Thanks for keeping us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for you today.

    Sandy Spengler

    ReplyDelete
  8. so glad to hear you are doing ok.miss you at work,hope you are in your house now.what a trip you had,losing all the expensive luggage i gave you.so glad you recovered them and madison,that had to be very scarey.sorry it took so long to write,god bless you and your family,talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete