fam new

fam new

Monday, February 7, 2011

Madison's first day of Preschool

Today, Madison attended her first day of preschool--ever...She was so excited to be going. She knew she had graduated to a new stage in life and was proud of her "big girl" status...








O.K., I'm ready!!!














We're here!!!















and I'm super excited...





























She had a great first day of school and wants to go back tomorrow--success!

To celebrate her first day of school we went to lunch at her favorite fried chicken place and had a few gifts waiting for her when she got home.






4 comments:

  1. She is growing so fast. I am very proud of you both for the amazing parents you are!!! We love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks so excited,so happy for her,i bet you and tammy were crying,she is a beauty.take care cathyg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember taking Ayrton to his first day of pre school! He was more excited than I was:( I am so happy that she was excited!

    ReplyDelete